Friday 2 March 2012

I've not been on the blog for a while - hope everyone is well. Can I get my little plug in Bob lol it's for my new Horse Racing Advisory service !! Let me know if it's okay and I'll plug it, if not, it's not the end of the world. It's been live for just over a month (after a FREE 4 weeks trial) - profits good :)

To the racing; 3.30 Newbury, the improving Railway Dillon is a knock bet today. Beat an OR 119 Pena Dorada last time out, which would put him rated at 131 (minimum) but has got in here on 124!!! The ground will suit and the distance is fine. The hat-trick looks a given.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to hear from you -- thought you had turned up your toes - Plug away

Unknown said...

only going for a place in this race with Valid Point gets in well here today on ratings and ground nearly nicked it last time against a decent improver -- good luck your Railway Dillon think its very close and decent race

Unknown said...

Bugger that one fell for me

Benhorseracing said...

Great youre back! How are you Martyn?