Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Hard Luck Story

Glad to see you are all beating the bookies into submission!
As you will all realise I have been remarkably quiet of late............having lost all my systems and notes a month ago in a computer crash.....and no......I didn't have a back up that contained anythig recent....I have been in poor heart and have only half heartedly looked at making my fortune from the bookies...........VFB seems to still run very slowly on my machine but I am getting back some systems......but am having to re-do the work on Sires which was beginning to look promising.......never mind! A whole new season of flat racing beckons (although I prefer jumps and find it more profitable) so perhaps things might look up!

Regards to all,

John

1 comment:

Unknown said...

John - so good to hear from you - same as me the Puter crashed first day of cheltenham! got it back in time but lost all my analyser - notes were fine so half way there
hope that all is fine with you and will welcome your full return

Bob