Monday 19 March 2012

As ever its monday cards and un exciting stuff at that 190312

Monday Racing and it does not get much worse than today's cards.
have had my fill of the postings on Facebook Timeform wall  - guys calling animals garbage is not to my liking - especially when the "garbage" animal  which I had posted as a possible long shot beats home his assured selection, his lay wins, and the garbage animal beats his selection out of sight -- oh the joy of watching http://horses.sportinglife.com/Video/Racing/0,27770,487681,00.html
I object to a horse called garbage (especially as I had posted that it had a chance because of the ground and the weight concession) and guess what ? was dumped off the page for going to the post he had made and asked "You were saying?   that was thought unacceptable for gawds sake - the guy had got it completely wrong his assessment was well out - he was wrong to say my selection was garbage. To give the poster credit he did not object to the "you were saying" but the wall police considered my post offensive -- was not trying to be offensive was simply trying to give the usual badinage -- 
ok that out of the way what do I think has chances today?
Here at Southwell in the 4.00 the chances of Little Chip stand out on the forecast soft g/soft in places over 2miles 4 furlongs - first hdles today and was impressed a bit with its run at Ffoss las  when it lobbed along well until the home bend when he was beaten for pace over the 2miles - now with the hdles to help it and extended to 2m4f on soft ground is a very appealing price.I also have a hankering for Dannanceys Hill but this 2m4f may not be far enough and preference on tht count goes to Little Chip.


Limerick 3.10 is little better than  glorified seller on heavy ground and am loathe to go against  Mackey Boy who will relish the ground and trip - trainer has a great success here and have taken the current 5s on betfair  


limerick 3.40 am interested in this race and watching the market for any money on Kaprun -Canny trainer and not many entries - this one runs incredibly well fresh and conditions suite it for a big run today  Rockshandy and the outsider Sir Harry Cash -- but no great convictions -- think the market will point to which one.


 good luck all 


Bob



  

2 comments:

mark marvell said...

get in bob
i dont care what anybody else says on timeform i always follow your tips and i have told all my friends to also . nothing but respect for you mate
well done

Unknown said...

Mark - I dont care what anyone says about me on Timeform -- what are they saying --
am fed up with so many slaggers and guys with a glass ego - when my horses under perform that's cool thanks for the congrats -- hope you had as good a festival as I did